CHAILEY STUD EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
Nestled in the leafy surroundings of East Sussex lies Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre. It was acquired at the end of 2010 by Liz and her husband Al Sharp who together rapidly transformed the 15-acre site into South England’s premier equestrian facility.
• Extra large
• Rubber surface
• Fully electric if required
• Course supplied by world-renowned Willis Brothers.
• BE90 to novice/ intermediate level difficulty.
• Good variety of fences include ditches, bank complex, narrows, hedges, water complex and more.
• Contact Chailey Stud for more information.
Whilst at her base at Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre Liz can provide a range of services including:
One-to-One tuition covering all disciplines, abilities and levels
Cross country course hire
Group lessons and clinics
Both short and long term training or competition livery
Horses sold & sourced
Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre,
Station Road, North Chailey,
East Sussex, BN8 4HE
Contact Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre:
Tel: +44 (0)1825 722 316
Mob: +44 (0)7889 136 670